I have started a new blog that deals primarily with political issues that affect our democracy. Please join me at ARE WE STILL A DEMOCRACY.

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Others Take On 'Deadwood'

From Crooks And Liars

Sunday, March 13, 2005



Fun with Deadwood

I decided to take an un-official look into how bad the language really is on HBO's series called Deadwood.  The curse counter tallied 129 , or what I considered curses (four words only) in roughly 49 minutes. Trying to count the curses actually made the show fun to watch, and the episode went by pretty quickly. I jumped over to the PTC website before I realized that they don't rate HBO. I did see that Monk got a yellow rating because it uses foul language (son of a bitch” has been used on many occasions )

9:27:36 PM   Comment (0)  trackback [0]    

1 Comments:

At 12:16 PM, Blogger my-fault said...

Incredible blog. I admired your site and I will be
back once again to view it! I use much of my spare
time searching for blogs like yours.
Please examine my advance cash settlement blog as soon as you can.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name: d.
Home: Atascadero, CA
Currently Reading:
See my complete profile

Powered by Blogger