I have started a new blog that deals primarily with political issues that affect our democracy. Please join me at ARE WE STILL A DEMOCRACY.

Sunday, March 06, 2005

I like Charley Steiner's Voice

It's got a nice gravelly timbre and enough Pee Wee Reese Louisville drawl to make you think old time baselball. Just have to wait awhile to see if he says anything interesting with his nice voice. Never cared for Ross Porter, too much in the Jerry Dogget mode. Don Drysdale was always my favorite 2nd man. He had that righteous anger at those who didn't take the game seriously.

1 Comments:

At 7:55 AM, Blogger Justin Cooley said...

I am curious about your opinion about Center field/Right field. On the one hand, Milton Bradley is an AWESOME CF and is also super volatile. It's in our best interests defensively and it will make him happy to play him there. On the other hand, our new free agent signing J.D. Drew is as brittle as a china doll and apparently playing in right makes him cry.

That didn't smell like a Moneyball signing.

P.S.
I am posting this from OS X 10.4 "Le Tigre"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name: d.
Home: Atascadero, CA
Currently Reading:
See my complete profile

Powered by Blogger