I have started a new blog that deals primarily with political issues that affect our democracy. Please join me at ARE WE STILL A DEMOCRACY.

Friday, February 04, 2005

What appears to be going on.

With 35% of the vote counted in Iraq the pro Iranian Shi'ite coalition has a huge majority.

The Bush people think they are going to bail themselves out by defaulting on the Social Security Trust Bonds.

Paul Newman is said to be considering challenging Joe Liebermann for his Senate seat.

I am reading Guns, Germs, and Steel. I can see why it was so highly praised. I look forward to getting a copy of Collapse.

3 Comments:

At 8:45 PM, Blogger Justin Cooley said...

Did you get to see Bush kiss Lieberman at the end of the SOTU address? It was just like Michael and Fredo.

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger d. said...

Michael had the good breeding to keep his tongue in his mouth. We just finished the 3rd season. Brolin was great! When is the next season coming out?

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger Justin Cooley said...

Amazon says it's not realeased until April 5.

Oh, and in the future, if you're wondering -- "Crime, boy I don't know" -- is when I decided to kick your ass.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name: d.
Home: Atascadero, CA
Currently Reading:
See my complete profile

Powered by Blogger