I have started a new blog that deals primarily with political issues that affect our democracy. Please join me at ARE WE STILL A DEMOCRACY.

Monday, February 21, 2005

"This position is alien to the history and premise of Anglo-American jurisprudence"

"...basing their request not merely on secret evidence but also on secret legal arguments. The government contends that the legal theory by which it would defend its behavior should be immune from debate in court."

The Washington Post gives a chilling peek at the state of the American legal system in the era of Bush and Gonzales. READ MORE:
Link

1 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Blogger mag-num said...

Captivate blog. I surf the web for blogs this
nature.The site are wonderful and will be returned to
again!
Search for my gsis ecard cash advance blog, it will leave you speechless.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name: d.
Home: Atascadero, CA
Currently Reading:
See my complete profile

Powered by Blogger