I have started a new blog that deals primarily with political issues that affect our democracy. Please join me at ARE WE STILL A DEMOCRACY.

Monday, February 28, 2005

Texas Republican Congressman Ready To Personally Drop Nukes On Syria

"Syria is the problem. Syria is where those weapons of mass destruction are, in my view. You know, I can fly an F-15, put two nukes on 'em and I'll make one pass. We won't have to worry about Syria anymore."

This is not a joke, satire, caricature, or parody. This is a quote from an elected official of the United States government; a representative of the people, of you and me, advocating the murder of 17 million people. His name is Rep. Sam Johnson (R-Texas). How does one respond to this without becoming shrill? How has our country come to the point where a man like Johnson could get elected to congress? READ MORE:
Link

2 Comments:

At 5:43 PM, Blogger Mel said...

The Lauranader commented on this herself today. It's frankly appalling!

 
At 3:03 AM, Blogger payroll cash advanced0 said...

I surf the web looking for blogs like this one.
Your site was on point and will be back again! Awesome
blog.
I will give you access to jump to my cash advance loan online blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name: d.
Home: Atascadero, CA
Currently Reading:
See my complete profile

Powered by Blogger