I have started a new blog that deals primarily with political issues that affect our democracy. Please join me at ARE WE STILL A DEMOCRACY.

Monday, February 21, 2005

Seymour Hersh (America's Greatest Living Investigative Reporter) Wins Fifth Polk

Monday February 21, 2005 11:46 PM

By DEEPTI HAJELA

Associated Press Writer

NEW YORK (AP) - Seymour Hersh of The New Yorker won his fifth George Polk Award for his accounts of prisoner abuse in Iraq's Abu Ghraib prison, making him the most-honored individual in the history of the awards. Reporters from The New York Times took three of the 2004 awards, and The Associated Press was a double winner. READ MORE:
Link

2 Comments:

At 12:26 AM, Blogger Bill Eseltine said...

God Damn Jews!

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger oklahoma-slammer said...

I took pleasure in the site and I will go back!
Surfing online for blogs like this one is worth my
time. Sensational blog.
Oh please, check for the blog site with my cash advance seattle!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name: d.
Home: Atascadero, CA
Currently Reading:
See my complete profile

Powered by Blogger