I have started a new blog that deals primarily with political issues that affect our democracy. Please join me at ARE WE STILL A DEMOCRACY.

Friday, February 25, 2005

Paul Levy: Bush Is the Modern Incarnation of a Psychosis That Has Plagued Mankind Throughout the Ages

George W. Bush is ill. He has a psycho-spiritual disease of the soul, a sickness that is endemic to our culture and symptomatic of the times we live in. It’s an illness that has been with us since time immemorial. Because it’s an illness that's in the soul of all of humanity, it pervades the field and is in all of us in potential at any moment, which makes it especially hard to diagnose. READ MORE:
Link

1 Comments:

At 3:07 PM, Blogger summer-time said...

Charming blog. Your site was off the chain and I
will return! When I get the time I look for blog like
this one.
In my spare time I will look for your cash advance pittsburgh blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name: d.
Home: Atascadero, CA
Currently Reading:
See my complete profile

Powered by Blogger