I have started a new blog that deals primarily with political issues that affect our democracy. Please join me at ARE WE STILL A DEMOCRACY.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Paso Robles Shopper Claims Jesus Made Her Put Her Cart Back

"I NEVER put my cart back", explains the young woman, who wishes to remain anonymous. "They have people they pay to do that".

"But yesterday this odd feeling came over me at the grocery store. I thought I was going crazy, I felt like I was losing my will. I tried to fight it, but this voice came in my head. It said 'Put your shopping cart back; put your shopping cart back; put your shopping cart back'".

"I must have sort of passed out, cause when I woke up my shopping cart was back in the rack with the others and I felt kind of sick to my stomach."

"It was later that I finally realized what happend, that Jesus spoke to me and took over my body. I got real excited and wanted to tell everybody. I bet Jesus will take over my body again and I am starting a blog to record these and to spread the word."

Anyone having any corroborating information about this incident please contact this blog.

1 Comments:

At 2:08 PM, Blogger Mel said...

I thought I read something about this in Amie's blog, does that mean that she's the most recent incarnation of the Christ?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name: d.
Home: Atascadero, CA
Currently Reading:
See my complete profile

Powered by Blogger