I have started a new blog that deals primarily with political issues that affect our democracy. Please join me at ARE WE STILL A DEMOCRACY.

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

And In the Sports World

(from The Ironic Times)


SPORTS

Super Bowl Halftime
Show Shocks Again
Women performing oral sex on donkeys "was not planned, I can assure you," says red-faced network spokesman.

NFL Owners Approve
Expansion Team
Won't play any games, just threaten to move unless new stadium is built.

Spring Training: Pitchers,
Catchers Report Feb. 15
Infielders, outfielders, agents report Feb. 20.
Link

3 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Blogger housman said...

I'm thinking that maybe I should report to Dodgertown for spring training as a catcher. It may be best hope for making it to the bigs. Check out Jeff Housman, a left hander on the Brewers roster. He's my brother, although I've never met him. I'm not making that up.

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger Bill Eseltine said...

Housman's making that up, by the way, you are officially a link on federalcheese (in about 5 min.) Which is important because a lot of important people turn to federalcheese for all that's good in this world.

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger d. said...

Does this mean I get a taste of 'Cheese's revenue stream?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name: d.
Home: Atascadero, CA
Currently Reading:
See my complete profile

Powered by Blogger